Saturday 11 June 2016

Video: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Teases New ''Magical'' Beauty and the Beast Movie

Gugu Mbatha-Raw Teases New ''Magical'' Beauty and the Beast Movie

We cannot wait to see what Disney does with their new live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast.
The much buzzed about production, directed by Chicago director Bill Condon, stars Emma Watson as Belle, Downton Abbey's Dan Stevens as Beast, Luke Evans as Gaston and Josh Gadas Le Fou. The star-studded cast also includes Ewan McGregor, Sir Ian McKellanEmma ThompsonStanley Tucci and so many more.
Gugu Mbatha-Raw plays Plumette.
"I do [sing]. It's so exciting," Mbatha-Raw told me while promoting the new Civil War dramaFree State of Jones (in theaters on June 23), adding, "A lot of my character is animated so I was only on set a couple of days. But, they were magical days. I mean, we were in London and you've got Ewan McGregor [as] my dance partner and we're ballroom dancing around this Disney ballroom!"x

No comments:

Post a Comment